Thursday, June 27, 2013

When the last stone of the last church falls upon the last... and so on

Greetings Zealots,


And welcome to: find the Emperor quote in the title. This is yet another catch up post to show forth, what I've been up to. This time it's on my little church project. I started the framework when the building kits came out 2006. But I never quite figured out how to do the roof tiles without killing my soul in the cut out process or paying a fortune on single scale model ones. Well and then I found this cheap thin pvc casted sheet (5€ or so).  The holy house is now primed and waiting for my next terrain painting run. I usually paint multiple terrain pieces at once to have at least uniform bases. As always questions on how, why and even what in the comments below.






2 comments:

  1. impressive. great work man. any idea about the interior? some kind of altar? pews? dead bodys? a walkthrough or walk-around sanctum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have an altar already, but that needs some overhauling. I think that should be enough for the interior. Although the pipe organ from the exorzist tank might also fit nicely, but that would be quite the investment. To much detail/obsticles one inside would hinder playability I think. So one or two moveable objects should be enough. For the exterior, simple: Garden of Morr 40k style.

    ReplyDelete